The world's first choice in parasite protection!
EQUIMEC PASTE: IVERMECTIN 18.7 g/kg: Controls roundworms, bots and summer sores. (similar to Abbey Bimectin and iO Equigard)
- Broad-spectrum parasite control - controls roundworms bots and summer sores;
- EQUIMEC has a wide safety margin. It can be used in horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy and breeding stallions;
- Effective against Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant worms (small stronglyes) - some strains of bloodworms have become resistant to BZ products, EQUIMEC can control BZ resistant worms;
- Low dose volume - EQUIMEC Paste stays in the mouth;
- Wide opening for quick administration, fits even small hands.
- Single syringe, pack of 10, or box of 20.
EQUIMEC PLUS TAPE: IVERMECTIN 8 mg/g and PRAZIQUANTEL 100 mg/g: Roundworm, Tapeworm and Bot Treatment for Horses.
For the treatment and control of roundworms (including arterial larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris and benzimidazole resistant small strongyles), tapeworms, bots and skin lesions (summer sores) caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. and Onchocerca spp. (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
- Treats and controls tapeworm, large strongyles, small strongyles (including strains that have become resistant to benzimidazole), pinworms, ascarids (roundworms), hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, neck threadworms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores) and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
- EQUIMEC Plus Tape has a wide margin of safety at the recommended dose level. It may be used in horses of all ages. Mares may be treated at any stage of pregnancy. Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
- Low dose volume in an easy to use trigger applicator.
- Single, 10 or 20
EQUIMEC Plus Tape is given orally at the recommended dose level of 1mL/40 kg bodyweight. The contents of one syringe will treat one horse at 600kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger will deliver 2.5g of paste which is sufficient to treat 100kg bodyweight.
EQUIMEC TRIPLE LIQUID 300ML: OXIBENDAZOLE 200 mg/mL PRAZIQUANTEL 50 mg/mL IVERMECTIN 4 mg/mL: Controls Roundworms, Tapeworms and Bots.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Controls Roundworms, Tapeworms and Bots.
- Broad-Spectrum Roundworm, Tapeworm and Boticide
- Controls all important internal parasites
- Controls benzimidazole resistant worms (small stronglyes)
- Controls ML (ivermectin)- resistant worms (ascarids)
- Can be used in horses at all ages including foals, pregnant mares, and stallions
- Palatable aniseed flavour
- Convenient multi-dose liquid, with a dosing syringe included in pack
- Proven results in Australian field trials
PACK SIZE: 300mL Bottle - each 300mL bottle can treat 10 horses weighing 600kg.
DOSE RATE: 1mL/20 kg Bodyweight