Triple active allwormer with a unique double action effect; ideal for horses under 2 years old. Kills all internal parasites including all 3 species of tapeworms, all 3 species of bots, BZ and mectin resistant worms.
Available in either single syringe or stud bucket of 60.
Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus, Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum) including abamectin, ivermectin and moxidectin resistant strains
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp., Strongyloides westeri)
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
- Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax Elevation has a double action against nematodes and tapeworms due to the combination of the three actives ivermectin, praziquantel and pyrantel. Additionally, the double action is considered to delay the onset of resistance to either anthelminitic.
Each Equimax Elevation 23.1mL syringe contains:
Dose at 3.3mL per 100kg bodyweight.
Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700kg.
- 23.1mL single syringe
- box of 15
- Stud bucket of 60 syringes
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light.
For more information on Virbac strategic worming, visit Virbac 3D Worming: Direction, Dosage, Delivery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.