Species: Greyhound, Horses
Ranges: Wound & Injury
- Application to all minor wounds, cuts and scrapes on dogs and horses.
- Excellent for application to areas that are prone to irritation due to insect bits (eg. dogs ears).
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- Minor wounds on dogs and horses.
- Protection of areas sensitive to irritation and injury by insects.
- To help prevent fly strike and other insect related problems in open wounds.
- To provide the benefits of a moist environment, beneficial for wound healing.
If symptoms persists the advice of veterinarian should be sought. Do NOT apply SEPTICIDE® to cats.
|N Octyl Bicycloheptane Dicarboximide||50mg/g|
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Apply to wound daily until healing is achieved. If using as a preventative measure continue use until insect activity has ceased.
Store below 30ºC (room temperature).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.