Species: Dogs, Greyhound
As an aid in restoring fluid and electrolyte levels depleted by training, travelling, racing and hot weather. Aids rapid recovery from fatigue and dehydration.
WHAT IS RECHARGE®?
- Rapidly replenishes electrolytes and fluids lost during exercise, travelling and other stressful conditions
- Rapidly restores vitality
- Easy to use liquid concentrate – simply add to drinking water
- Suitable for use in hot weather
- Tasty flavour dogs will love
- Racing/travelling greyhounds
- Working dogs
- Nursing bitches
- Dehydrated dogs, due to illness or heat stress
500mL and 1L
5mL of RECHARGE contains:
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
- Ensure an adequate supply of clean, cool, fresh drinking water is available after offering RECHARGE drink.
- The RECHARGE concentrate should be diluted with clean, fresh drinking water as directed. The diluted drink should be offered as the first drink during cooling down from exercise.
- Before Racing: Mix 5mL into 125mL (1/2 cupful) of cool, clean water, and offer as a drink after travelling prior to kennelling. Estimate the weight loss and offer sufficient to satisfy the greyhound’s thirst, but take care to avoid exceeding the greyhound’s racing weight range.
- After Racing: Mix 10mL into 250mL (1 cupful) of cool, clean water, and offer as a drink during the cooling down period. Provide a bowl of fresh, cool water in conjunction with the RECHARGE drink in the kennel.
- Hot weather/Nursing Bitches: A bulk solution can be prepared and offered as an alternative drink in conjunction with fresh water. Mix at the rate of 40mL/litre water. Portion out to each greyhound as required, in addition to a bowl of fresh water. Bulk solution may be refrigerated. Mix fresh solution each day.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.