Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp., Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae (summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous onchocerciasis)
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax®LV, Equimax® Elevation or Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.
Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes.
Each 35g Eraquell Pellets sachet contains:
|Ivermectin||4mg/g in a cereal based pellet|
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.
35g sachet of pellets.
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light
For more information on Virbac strategic worming, visit Virbac 3D Worming: Direction, Dosage, Delivery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
Make 4 interest-free payments of $1.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.