Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp., Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae (summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneous onchocerciasis)
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms, it is recommended to use Equimax®, Equimax®LV, Equimax® Elevation or Strategy-T® a minimum of twice annually.
Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals, due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes.
Each 35g Eraquell Pellets sachet contains:
|Ivermectin||4mg/g in a cereal based pellet|
Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.
Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.
35g sachet of pellets.
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light
For more information on Virbac strategic worming, visit Virbac 3D Worming: Direction, Dosage, Delivery
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.