Shapley's EquiTone Colour Enhancing Shampoo is a must for rejuvenating sun damaged or body clipped hair and adding dimension and highlights to dull, dried out coats, manes and tails.
Shapley's EquiTone Colour Enhancing Shampoo is a one step premium shampoo and conditioner that adds rich, brilliant color as it cleans and conditions. It enhances the natural colour in your horse's coat and gives the mane and tail a smooth silky lustre. It adds vibrancy and vitality to the hair imparting a natural colour and a brilliant shine.
EquiTone Colour Enhancing Shampoo enriches the natural colour of the horse. The Whitening shampoo adds an optical brightness to all coat colors as well as making white or gray coats stain free and sparkling white.
Add shampoo directly to wet coat, work in thoroughly, let sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse off. Do not dilute the shampoo by adding it to a bucket of water.
Use EquiTone Colour Enhancing Shampoo on sun bleached coats and tails to restore colour and vibrancy, on newly body clipped horses to restore colour to mousy bay and washy chestnut coats.
Any time your horse’s hair needs a boost of color and shimmering highlights Use EquiTone Colour Enhancing Shampoo.
EquiTone Colour Enhancing Shampoo comes in four colors:
- Red for chestnuts, red bays and sorrels.
- Black for dark bays, browns and blacks.
- Gold for palominos and buckskins.
- White for grays, albinos and light coats.
EquiTone Colour Enhancing Shampoo is available in 473ml or 946ml bottles. (Please note: black no longer available in 473 ml size)
- Use full strength directly from the bottle onto the horse’s wet coat, mane and tail. Do not dilute in a bucket of water as you would with other shampoos.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Work in well with your finger tips or a rubber curry comb to make sure coat hair is evenly saturated and skin cleaned.
- Don’t leave the Whitening shampoo on for over 10 minutes as the bluing agent may stain your horse’s hair light blue or purple.