QuikHEAL is an broad-spectrum antifungal and antibacterial ointment, containing sulphur and copper sulphate to heal greasy heel and other skin conditions fast.
– Fast Acting
– Antibacterial and antifungal
– Easy to use ready to apply formula
– Highly effective against infection
– Thick ointment is easy to apply and also does not run off easily
– Water resistant – acts as a barrier to keep moisture away from the area.
– Treats a broad range of conditions including:
- greasy heel
- rain scald
- nicks & cuts
- girth galls
- saddle sores
As soon as bacteria and or fungi enter broken skin they iname the skin causing mild to severe irritation.
– The active ingredients in QuikHEAL effectively kill the bacteria and fungi.
– QuikHEAL is water resistant aiding in its longevity on the wound once applied.
– The combination of sulphur and copper sulphate in QuikHEAL also aids in providing an unfavourable environment for bacteria and helps to prevent reinfection.
– QuikHEAL works as a water barrier to allow the anti-fungal ingredients to do their job.
Directions for use:
– When using to treat greasy heal soak and wash scabs to soften and attempt to remove.
– Dry the area thoroughly and apply QuikHEAL.
– If weather conditions are fine and sunny leave the area open to direct sunlight.
– If wet conditions persist, bandage the affected area with Kelato Cotton Wool & Gauze and EnduroWRAP.
– Reapply QuikHEAL daily.
– Seek professional advice before using in conjunction with other topical ointments.
The active ingredients in QuikHEAL include Sulphur, Copper Sulphate and Tar Acids. Does NOT contain lead.
Available in 200g and 450g.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review