Reboot HOOF+ is a dietary supplement containing a range of specially selected nutrients with roles in optimising hoof strength and condition to grow strong and healthy hooves in horses.
Reboot HOOF + is a targeted hoof supplement with nutrients that are linked to improved keratinisation and bonding strength of the hoof wall and sole, growth and quality of the hoof horn material and overall health of the hooves.
These nutrients may be low, inadequate or poorly absorbed from common equine diets, especially in horses with naturally poor hooves. The nutrients in Reboot HOOF+ also help to optimise coat condition and the growth and fullness of the mane and tail.
Reboot HOOF+ is highly potent because it features the unique, patented Supplet® pellet technology, exclusive to Kohnke’s Own. This system separates nutrients into compatible pelleted groups, protecting important and fragile vitamins, including biotin, vitamin A and C, against damaging interaction with trace-minerals, such as copper, zinc and iron.
Which horses benefit?
- Horses with poor quality hooves that chip, split, crumble, flake or crack
- Racing and performance horses struggling to maintain or replace shoes
- Horses with slow growing hooves or lack of resilience to changing weather conditions
- Horses with thin soles, weak hoof walls, sensitivity to hard ground or easily bruised soles
- Horses and ponies after suffering laminitis or founder with weakened hoof structure
- Horses which have suffered a hoof injury requiring resection, abscesses or removal of part of their hoof wall or sole.
- Horses with a thin and sparse mane and tail or poor coat growth
- Blend of cold-pressed, colour coded Supplet® pellets separated into 3 compatible nutrient groups which ensures the potency and stability of the vitamins (particularly biotin, vitamins A and C) and trace-minerals in the supplement and in the feed.
- High level of biotin, combined with synergistic nutrients to enable this important vitamin to work effectively to improve hoof health
- Special ratio of amino acids and high quality protein including essential sulfur-containing amino acids, such as methionine, as well as lysine and threonine
- Extra calcium, phosphorus and magnesium as critical nutrients to assist faster and better quality hoof growth
- Other nutrients, such as iodine, natural silicon and vitamins and trace-minerals, selected for their activity in improving the strength and resilience of hooves
- Does not swab, legal for racing and equestrian competitions.
- Does not provide extra energy, sugar or cause ‘fizz’, even in sensitive horses.
- Pelleted and palatable supplement which mixes easily into all types of feeds (wet or dry). Reduces wastage from dust, sift-out, sludging and blow away from feeders.
Each scoopful provides 60 grams of Reboot HOOF+, mix into the daily feed (wet or dry).
Provide the initial supplementation rate for 60 – 90 days, or as required. 120 g of Reboot HOOF+ daily for horses, or 60 g daily for ponies.
Maintenance supplementation (once satisfactory hoof growth and condition has been achieved) is 60 g of Reboot HOOF+ daily for horses (30 g daily for ponies).
1.5 kg pouch (25 days supply)
4 kg bucket (66 days supply)
10 kg bucket (166 days supply)