Fluid and electrolyte depletion due to strenuous exercise and sweat loss during training, racing, competition and transport in all performance horses.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- Horses prior to, during and after travel
- Performance horses following sweat loss
- Rehydration after illness or diarrhoea
- 'Tucked-up' horses - showing signs of dehydration
Each 60mL dose contains:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
RECHARGE® concentrate solution can be administered by oral syringe over the back of the tongue, with immediate access to clean, fresh water provided to drink as required. Alternatively, RECHARGE® can be diluted with clean, fresh drinking water as directed. Dosage rates are for 450-500kg horses. Ponies less than 350kg offer half dose volumes.
|By oral syringe over tongue||Made-up drink in water|
(up to 30 minutes duration)
|40mL in 2 litres of water|
(30-60 minutes duration)
|60mL in 3 litres of water|
Racing, Jumping, Dressage, Polocrosse, Polo, Stock Work
|80mL in 4 litres of water|
|Heavy Sweat Loss and
Dehydration in all horses, Endurance, Eventing
|80mL after exercise||80mL in 4 litres of water|
SPECIAL DOSE RATES
- Severely Dehydrated Horses: 6-8 litres of made up solution (40mL RECHARGE/litre water) may be administered by stomach tube as required under the supervision of a veterinary surgeon.
- Endurance Exercise: 60 - 80mL can be administered by oral syringe over the tongue, during a ride or at check points, provided water is available or offered immediately.
- Travelling Horses. Hot weather or long distances: 40 - 60mL over tongue with water provided 30 - 60 minutes before travelling, repeat every 2 - 3 hours during travelling, and again on arrival as required.
- 1L pack: Provides 16 doses for average horse.
- 5L pack: Provides 83 doses for average horse.
Store below 30ºC (Room temperature). Protect from freezing. Replace cap tightly after use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.