The original specially prepared product since 1893.
The best leather cleanser and softener for saddles, boots, shoes, bags, luggage, etc.
Saddle Soap cleans and nourishes leather. It has a lovely citronella fragrance with a spongy, creamy, gel consistency, which contains added fats to nourish the leather. It is very easy to apply and washes out easily.
Can be used to remove surface mould, and for removal of mud stains.
Directions for use:
- To use pre wet saddle (leather).
- Apply Saddle Soap with a soft damp cloth
- Rub gently over saddle to produce lather and remove grime; applying to entire surface to be treated
- Rinse cloth and wipe down saddle to remove traces of soap. Allow saddle
- To provide maximum protection and conditioning to the leather,
apply Joseph Lyddy Dubbin or Joseph Lyddy Jay-El, and polish with a
clean dry cloth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review