Iron Supplement for Athletic Horses to make up shortfalls in low or inadequate grain and hay based diets.
Black Supplet® Pellet contains:
- No sift-out (a problem with powders)
- No sludging in the bin (a problem with liquids)
- No adverse chemical reactions with vitamins in the same feed (a problem with liquids)
- Minimal gut irritation (a problem with liquids and powders)
- 3 forms of iron – including ‘chelated’ iron proteinate, 98% iron carbonyl and sulfate of iron for optimum availability.
- Coated sodium and calcium ascorbates (Ester C - stable Vitamin C sources) for iron uptake.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid (which are stable in the dry pelleted form) as co-factors for iron activity.
- Contains whey powder to protect the gut lining during iron passage.
- Detailed instructions on pack ensure correction of diets low or inadequate in iron in all horses.
Pack Sizes: 1.2kg (60 x 20g doses)
3.5kg (175 x 20g doses)
10kg (500 x 20g doses)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review