Concentrated Mineral, Trace-Mineral and Vitamin Supplement for Breeding and Growing Horses
Highly recommended for pregnant and lactating mares to ensure the development of sound and well grown foals where pastures and feeds are low in essential minerals and trace-minerals.
Helps correct low or inadequate levels of bone minerals, trace-minerals and vitamins in the diets of:
- Growing horses – Provides nutrients for body, bone and joint development.
- Pregnant mares – Maintains health of the mare and development of her unborn foal.
- Lactating mares – Helps ensure optimum milk content of essential minerals and trace-minerals.
A comprehensive supplement that provides the foundation for optimum bone and body development for young horses in their formative years:
- Up-to-date nutrient levels for breeding and growing horses and ponies.
- Doesn’t sift-out or blow out of feeds.
- Palatable, even for foals, weanlings and yearlings of all breeds.
- Full recommendations on the pack to match size, age and diet types.
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin A & D for bone minerals.
- full range of trace-minerals, including organic or ‘chelated’ forms.
- all essential vitamins for health and vitality.
Note: On diets with no lucerne – a supplement of Kohnke's Own CAL-Xtra or dicalcium phosphate at 10g/100kg body weight, together with the recommended daily dose of Cell-Grow®, will help provide optimum calcium and phosphorus needs.
Pack Sizes: 3.5kg
10kg (Enviro-Pak. 100% recyclable, highly economical pack, perfect to refill Cell-Grow buckets)
Handy Hint: Feed a daily dose of Cell-Grow from the 6th month of pregnancy in mares to provide essential copper, zinc, manganese, selenium and Vitamin A for joint development and liver storage in the unborn foal. Feed Cell-Grow as recommended to 24-30 months of age.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.