Respiratory Horslyx Balancer is designed to provide a unique two-pronged approach in supporting a healthy respiratory system. Ingredients, such as menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed support the airways, meanwhile the high specification balancer package helps maintain immunity.
What is in Respiratory Horslyx Balancer?
- Menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed to help keep airways clear of mucus, which will help the horse breathe more easily and dramatically reduce stress.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, selenium, chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximizes the ability to support and aid healthy lung function.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
What IS NOT in Respiratory Horslyx Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
WHY SHOULD I FEED RESPIRATORY HORSLYX BALANCER?
- If your horse is prone to coughing or any respiratory compromise, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer can support the body’s natural defense mechanism.
- For horses that are stabled for long periods of time, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer can help maintain healthy breathing and lessen the chance of ill-health affecting performance levels.
- Competition horses require a healthy respiratory system to ensure optimum performance. Respiratory Horslyx is an effective addition to the diet to help support the competition horse.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer is cost effective and will save you money.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just Horslyx and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses who may require additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.
Respiratory issues gone!6 February 2020I’ve been using the respiratory lick for our horses for months now and this has been the first summer we haven’t had the horses coughing everywhere. We had tried so many other supplements and this one actually works and all 3 horses love spending their time licking the tub. Truly is a wonderful product and well priced