Ranges: General Health & Vitality, Nutrition
Vitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement developed for performance horses.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- Yearlings during sale preparation
- Horses in the early stages of training
- High performance athletes – including racing, eventing, showjumping and dressage horses
- Horses that have trouble holding their condition during training, racing or competition
Each 56g dose contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||22,500 IU||Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate)||53.9 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||3,000 IU||Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||19.9 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)||37.5 mg||Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||5.0 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)||33.9 mg||Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||124.9 mg|
|Chromium (from organic chromium yeast)||5.0 mg||Iron (as Iron Glycine Chelate)||174.7 mg|
|Cobalt (as Cobalt Sulfate)||0.3 mg||Manganese (as Manganese Carbonate)||173.6 mg|
|Copper (as Copper Carbonate)||39.2 mg||Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||0.5 mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||1.1 mg||Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||173.6 mg|
|Isoleucine||526 mg||Phenylalanine||235 mg|
|Leucine||1.1 g||Valine||829 mg|
Mix into feed daily. Introduce at ¼ to ½ the recommended daily dose rate, increasing gradually to the full dose rate over 7 - 10 days. A graduated scoop is provided.
- 2.5kg BUCKET: Provides 44 daily doses for average horse.*
- 15kg BUCKET: Provides 267 daily doses for average horse.*
*Based on 500 kg horse in heavy work.
Store below 25°C (Air conditioning) in a dry place. Reseal after use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.