Ranvet Electro Paste
- Supplies a highly concentrated source of B-Group vitamins for energy replenishment.
- Stimulates thirst, decreasing recovery time.
- Supplies all critical electrolytes required for optimal performance.
- Maintains body fluid balance.
- Supplies anti-oxidants to reduce tissue damage via the effects of free radicals.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Ideal for traveling horses where rapid, convenient, easily transportable electrolyte replenishment is required.
- Reduces the incidence of dehydration, muscle fatigue, poor performance and delayed recover after strenuous exercise.
- Allows optimal performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Reduces electrolyte loss and stress of travel.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
60mL syringe (Each syringe contains 2x30mL doses)
Directions For Use
Administer paste orally over the back of the tongue as required after exercise or transportation.
30-60mL immediately after exercise, dependant on duration and intensity of exercise (500kg body weight). Following long distance transportation 30-60mL on arrival. Ponies (200-300kg body weight) should receive half the recommended dose rate.
Active Ingredients per mL
||Vitamin B1 1.7mg
|Vitamin B2 1.44mg
||Vitamin B6 0.17mg
|Vitamin B12 0.68mg
|Vitamin E 16.83mg
||Folic Acid 0.35mg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review