Ranvet Calm Paste 30gm syringe
- Provides a highly concentrated complex B-Group vitamin source to improve energy metabolism and stimulate appetite.
- Concentrated magnesium for optimal muscle function and minimizing or nervous behaviour.
- Provides essential amino acid Tryptophan, necessary for serotonin production in the brain associated with sedation, reduced aggression and reduced ferfulness.
- Highly palatable paste.
- Proven to calm nervous horses.
- Provides supplementation of B-Group vitamins not readily stored in the body.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing.
- Known to rectify nervous twitching, flighty behaviour, difficult behaviour and nervous related diarrhoea.
Directions For Use
Can be administered in feed or as recommended by a veterinary surgeon. Do not give for more then 3 successive days prior to a stressful event.
Horses (450-550kg) administer one entire syringe (30g) daily as required, at least 3 hours prior to exercise or traveling.
Key Ingredients per 30g
||Vitamin B1 600mg
|Vitamin B2 501mg
||Vitamin B3 501mg
|Vitamin B6 300mg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review