Kitter is a fast acting and highly absorbent wood pellet litter, made from 100% all natural wood with no additives of any kind.
Features of Kitter:
ODOUR CONTROL - PINE FRESH SCENT
Not only does Kitter smell great in the litter tray, but, as it absorbs liquids much more quickly, the naturally occurring anti-bacterial oils in the wood can act faster on odour, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, which cause that ammonia smell.
One kilogram of Kitter can absorb over 3 litres of odour causing liquid.
ECO FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE
All raw materials for Kitter are sourced from renewable plantation timber and are 100% bio-degradable.
PURE PRODUCT - NO CHEMICALS ADDED
Kitter is made from all natural wood with no additives of any kind.
Kitter is great for composting. You can also spread it on the lawn or mix into garden beds. Not to be used in vegetable gardens. Always wash your hands after handling soiled litter and wear gloves.
Kitter works with any litter tray. Use Kitter with a two piece sieve tray to make each kilo last much longer. With a two piece sieve litter tray only the wet litter is removed. You only have to add a small amount of litter to replace the litter that has absorbed the liquid.
New to Your Pet?
Sometimes your pet is a bit hesitant to use a different litter, in a different tray, which is understandable. To allow a smooth, trouble free transition, sprinkle some of your old litter over the top of Kitter for a short period until your pet is used to the new litter.
We recommend using the Kitter Two Piece Sieve Tray (sold separately):
- Put a small amount of litter in the bottom layer under the sieve - use 2 to 3 handfuls.
- This litter absorbs any liquid that goes through the top layer.
- Put a layer of approximately 2cm of litter in the top of the sieve and the tray is ready to use.
- Regularly shake the tray.
- This allows litter that has absorbed the odour causing liquid to fall through the sieve into the base.
- Scoop out solids daily.
- The wet litter, in the base, can be replaced as required.
The regular maintenance process of the 2 piece sieve tray:
- Remove all the wet litter from the base.
- Add a couple of scoops of litter from the top of the sieve to the base.
- Then, add a couple of scoops of fresh litter to the top of the sieve.
- This allows the litter to be regularly 'turned over' with fresh litter always being added to the top.
- Every 2 - 3 weeks, or more frequently if required, clean the whole tray with bleach or a non-citrus based equivalent, and replace all the litter.
Regular maintenance of a standard One Piece Tray:
- Fill a clean empty litter tray with a layer of approximately 3cm of Kitter.
- Scoop out solids daily and change the litter regularly.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.