Ranges: Muscle Recovery/Tying Up, Nutrition
WHITE-E® WITH SELENIUM contains a combination of the potent anti-oxidants Vitamin E and Selenium to supplement diets that may be deficient in these essential nutrients.
- Horses grazing pastures on selenium deficient soils
- Horses prone to ‘tying up’
- Breeding Stallions and broodmares
- Improving the immune function of high performance horses
- Nervous disorders in horses
- Preventing muscular disorders in foals
Each 16g dose contains:
(as dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate)
(as selenium proteinate)
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Do not exceed the dosage rates detailed below. If higher doses of Vitamin E are required, feed White-E® powder or liquid which do not contain selenium.
To be measured with enclosed scoop and mixed into feed. The enclosed measuring scoop hold 16 g of White-E® with Selenium.
- Horses (450-500 kg): 1 scoop daily
- Ponies (250 -300 kg): ½ scoop daily
500g & 1.5kg tubs
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store below 30ºC (Room temperature) in a dry place. Protect from light. Reseal after use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.