Olsson Blue Caviar Mineral Block [size: 2 kg]

In Stock
$11.95

Or 4 interest-free payments of $2.99 with Learn more.




SIZE


Calculate Shipping



Click & Collect - $0.00
142 Bocks Rd, Oakville NSW 2765

A calcium & mineral supplement to assist where deficiency may be prevalent. Plus seaweed, essential linseed oil & biotin.

Olsson’s Equine Blocks are formulated for horses grazing pastures of buffel, kikuyu, setaria, and some of the other exotic grasses. When on these pastures for extended periods horses develop the condition known as “Big Head”. This condition occurs because the calcium in the grass, although often at the correct concentrations, becomes unavailable to the horse due to phosphorus excess in the diet, with symptoms such as swollen and sore bones, big head, and milk fever in pregnant mares.

Feeding Instructions: Horse: Feed Adlib. Replace when consumed. Always feed in conjuction with Olsson’s 007. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.

Storage Instructions: Store out of direct sunlight and under cover.

2 kg or 15 kg

TYPICAL ANALYSIS

Seaweed Meal 1%; DDGS Meal 1%; Total Protein Meal 2%; Phosphorus (P) 3.5%; Macrobiotic Salt 4%; Magnesium (Mg) 4%; Calcium (Ca) 8%; Molasses 46%; Copper (Cu) 0.015%; Selenium (Se) 0.0015%; Potassium (K)  0.09%; Zinc (Zn) 0.02%; Iodine (I) 0.01%; Manganese (Mb) 0.004%; Biotin 0.0004%

(OLS-BC)

SKU OLS-BC
Brand Olsson

Be The First To Review This Product!

Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.

Write a product review


Others Also Bought


Calsorb Forte

Calsorb Forte

From $79.95

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 with

Or 4 interest-free payments of $1.74 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $2.49 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $3.49 with


More From This Category


See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $2.49 with

Calsorb Forte

Calsorb Forte

From $79.95

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 with

Out Of Stock

Or 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 with

Out Of Stock

Or 4 interest-free payments of $24.99 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $13.74 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 with

See Options

Or 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 with