Evolve is a broad-spectrum wormer & boticide for horses.
Evolve has an easy-grip, ergonomic handle so you can easily handle the syringe, no matter how big or small your hands are. When your horse pauses for that split second, you’ll be ready! It also has an orange flavour which horses love. There is a much lower chance of them spitting it out (or on you!) and wasting good paste.
Why do I need it?
Is worming something you and your horse would rather skip? Why do they seem to have a 6th sense about worming time and toss their head around or lift it high out of your reach? Now worming is easier with Evolve.
- Easy grip syringe for smaller hands
- ‘Tricky’ horses love the orange flavour
- Low dose (only a teaspoonful – 6.42g)
- All wormer & boticide
- Easy to swallow
- No wastage
Evolve is effective against:
- Large strongyles
- Small strongyles
- Ascarids (roundworms)
- Neck & intestinal threadworms
- Large mouthed stomach worms
– Evolve is given orally at the recommended dose rate of 1g per 100kg of body weight. The 6.42g syringe is capable of treating horses up to 600kg
– A plastic adjuster can be found on the syringe that is easily positioned according to the weight of the horse to ensure the appropriate dose rate is syringed into the horse’s mouth.
– Horses should be wormed every 6-8 weeks.
Evolve is available to purchase in two packs:
– Single 6.42g syringe
– Handy Stable Pail, containing 50 syringes
Ivermectin & Praziquantel (with the great orange flavour that horses love!)