The Decron Hoof & Gel Pad Pack (Decron Hoof Boot sold separately) provides the secrets to managing hoof problems while maintaining the hoof's structural strength & integrity.
The effectiveness of the Decron Osmotic Gel is based on the principles of osmosis. The unique combination of glycerine and a blend of natural essential oils create a powerful osmotic effect to assist in the management of:
* Hoof abscess
* Nail punctures
* Sole bruises
* Mild laminitis
Directions for use:
* If applying the Decron Hoof & Gel Pad Pack to a pony, please cut the Decron orthopaedic hoof pad to fit the foot.
* Before applying the Decron Hoof & Gel Pad Pack thoroughly remove all dirt from the hoof with a brush. Thoroughly cleanse and disinfect the entire hoof, sole and frog with an iodine based antiseptic. Dry the hoof & sole.
* Apply the Decron Osmotic Gel liberally over the entire sole & frog.
* Place the Decron Orthopaedic felt pad over the sole of the hoof.
* Wrap the whole hoof with a bandage, ensuring an air tight environment.
* If applying the Decron Hoof Boot, pull the tabs firmly - the orthopaedic felt will stretch around the heel, ensuring a firm fit.
* Use a cohesive bandage to totally wrap the Decron Hoof Boot, extending the bandage half way up the pastern so it is firm but not tight on the skin.
Decron Osmotic Gel is made from all natural ingredients.
The Decron Hoof & Gel Pad Pack contains:
5 treatments -
* 1x200mL tube Decron Osmotic Gel
* 5 Decron Orthopaedic Felt Pads
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review