COVID-19: PRODUCT UPDATE
Advice to customers of Walsh Products and Davis horse boots, imported from the USA:
- The Aussie dollar has tumbled, therefore we have decided to temporarily suspend accepting custom orders of Walsh and Davis products.
- We have limited supplies in stock, which represent a bargain in view of what prices would be if we had to order more stock today.
- International freight services may be adversely affected, causing delays and uncertainty in supply.
- The USA may be facing potential lock down, causing a cessation in manufacturing and dispatch.
- We will not be re-stocking, or placing custom orders for these products until the crisis is over, and economic recovery is well underway. Given the deteriorating exchange rate, we believe that prices of product and freight are currently unviable, but we will monitor the situation and update advice when appropriate.
We thank you for your understanding, and look forward to offering these products at some stage in the future when the sun shines again!