VECTA B-Vita Boost is a blood boosting supplement to optimise blood counts.
The requirement for B Complex Vitamins is very high in all performance and working horses under stress. Animals under stress posses frequently depleted levels of B vitamins which can be aided by the supplementation of B Complex Vitamins. Additionally, B Complex Vitamins are of value in recovery from parasitic burdens, injury, surgery and illness, and the much older equine animal.
Analysis: 1kg of product contains the following active constituents:
- Vitamin A - 375,000 i.u
- Vitamin E (Natural Source) - 2,500mg
- Vitamin B1 Thiamine Mononitrate - 1,750mg
- Vitamin B2 Riboflavin - 2,400mg
- Vitamin B3 Niacin - 14,850mg
- Vitamin B5 Calcium Panothenate - 992mg
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxcine HCI - 4,950mg
- Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin - 18,000mg
- Choline - 1,350mg
- Cobalt (as Proteinate) - 12,500mg
- Copper (as Proteinate) - 164.85mg
- Manganese (as Oxide) - 3,750mg
- Zinc (as Proteinate) - 833mg
Give 10g 2 to 3 times weekly over the back of the tongue.
Racing Horses 24 hours before race day give 10g to achieve high blood levels prior to the stresses of racing. The pre-race loading will also ensure the metabolic cofactors are readily available to assist in performance racing, and also to enable a quick recovery following the race.
Pack size: 1kg - 100 x 10g doses
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review