- Joint complaints and Joint mobility
- Preventative for joint problems
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Chronic low grade lameness
- Immune system support
- General health and wellbeing
- Coat quality, skin conditions and allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise
- Appetite stimulant
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is an exciting and innovative natural joint treatment and nutritional supplement for joint health and general wellbeing of horses. Made from patented Danish Rosehip powder, it’s a unique clinically proven plant-based powder which is primarily used to relieve and prevent joint pain, stiffness and cartilage degeneration. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C which provide significant support to the immune system.
APVMA approval No. 67017/54968
The unique property of Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is the special patented compound which is activated during the patented drying process and is the subject of numerous scientific studies and clinical trials. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is made from 98% pure and natural patented Rosehip powder and 2% molasses. Rose-Hip Vital Equine does not swab.
- Scientifically proven – the unique patented compound is (remove – and has been) the subject of more than 30 scientific studies including 9 clinical trials unique to Rose-Hip Vital products, reinforcing it as the only scientifically backed Rosehip product.
- 100% Plant-based – unlike many other complementary therapies for joint health and wellbeing, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not contain any animal ingredients (including shellfish), yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or genetically modified ingredients. Each kg is comprised of 98% patented Rosehip powder and 2% molasses.
- Safe – Rose-Hip Vital Equine is well-tolerated and palatable. There are no known contraindications (it can be taken with ANY other medication or supplement) or nasty side-effects. In fact side-effects might include improved general health, coat quality, mood, energy levels and zest for life.
- Unique – unlike other complimentary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital Equine is also a rich source of natural Vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant which together provide significant immune system support resulting in improved general health and wellbeing.
What is Rose-Hip Vital Equine used for?
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is made from pure and natural Rosehip fruit. Rosehip is also known to contain one of nature’s most natural sources of Vitamin C.
One level scoop (included) = 25 g
Feed 10 g per 100 kg of bodyweight for the first month then 5 g per 100 kg of bodyweight thereafter.
How long will Rose-Hip Vital Equine last?
This depends on how much your horse weighs. For a 500kg horse:
- 1kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 20 days on the loading dose, or 40 days on the maintenance dose.
- 3kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 90 days (first 4 weeks loading and then maintenance dose ongoing),
or 4 months on maintenance dose.
- Results are usually noticed after 3 weeks
Directions for Use
Mix with food once daily.
Use in pregnant and lactating animals is not recommended as safe use during pregnancy has not been established.
|Brand||Rose Hip Vital|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.