- Joint complaints and Joint mobility
- Preventative for joint problems
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Chronic low grade lameness
- Immune system support
- General health and wellbeing
- Coat quality, skin conditions and allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise
- Appetite stimulant
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is an exciting and innovative natural joint treatment and nutritional supplement for joint health and general wellbeing of horses. Made from patented Danish Rosehip powder, it’s a unique clinically proven plant-based powder which is primarily used to relieve and prevent joint pain, stiffness and cartilage degeneration. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C which provide significant support to the immune system.
APVMA approval No. 67017/54968
The unique property of Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is the special patented compound which is activated during the patented drying process and is the subject of numerous scientific studies and clinical trials. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is made from 98% pure and natural patented Rosehip powder and 2% molasses. Rose-Hip Vital Equine does not swab.
- Scientifically proven – the unique patented compound is (remove – and has been) the subject of more than 30 scientific studies including 9 clinical trials unique to Rose-Hip Vital products, reinforcing it as the only scientifically backed Rosehip product.
- 100% Plant-based – unlike many other complementary therapies for joint health and wellbeing, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not contain any animal ingredients (including shellfish), yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or genetically modified ingredients. Each kg is comprised of 98% patented Rosehip powder and 2% molasses.
- Safe – Rose-Hip Vital Equine is well-tolerated and palatable. There are no known contraindications (it can be taken with ANY other medication or supplement) or nasty side-effects. In fact side-effects might include improved general health, coat quality, mood, energy levels and zest for life.
- Unique – unlike other complimentary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital Equine is also a rich source of natural Vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant which together provide significant immune system support resulting in improved general health and wellbeing.
What is Rose-Hip Vital Equine used for?
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is made from pure and natural Rosehip fruit. Rosehip is also known to contain one of nature’s most natural sources of Vitamin C.
One level scoop (included) = 25 g
Feed 10 g per 100 kg of bodyweight for the first month then 5 g per 100 kg of bodyweight thereafter.
How long will Rose-Hip Vital Equine last?
This depends on how much your horse weighs. For a 500kg horse:
- 1kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 20 days on the loading dose, or 40 days on the maintenance dose.
- 3kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 90 days (first 4 weeks loading and then maintenance dose ongoing),
or 4 months on maintenance dose.
- Results are usually noticed after 3 weeks
Directions for Use
Mix with food once daily.
Use in pregnant and lactating animals is not recommended as safe use during pregnancy has not been established.
|Brand||Rose Hip Vital|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
Make 4 interest-free payments of $1.38 fortnightly and receive your order now.
More From This Category
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 fortnightly and receive your order now.