Nature's Botanical Rosemary & Cedarwood Oil Insect Repellent
Nature’s Botanical Crème
Essential oil ingredients are Rosemary Oil and Cedarwood Oil, combined in a base which includes olive oil and vegetable based emulsifiers. With a soft, white, creamy appearance and feel, Nature’s Botanical Crème has the texture of a high end moisturiser with a pleasant aromatic odour, reminiscent of its essential oil base. When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.
Nature’s Botanical Lotion
Ingredients are identical to the creme, except there is no olive oil base. Nature’s Botanical Lotion is substantially thinner than the Crème and is more suitable when used in a spray and roll-on application. Like the Crème, the Lotion is an easy to apply white lotion that becomes transparent when rubbed into the skin.
Both products contain a food grade preservative E211.
How to Use and Store Nature’s Botanical Products
- Apply to ensure complete coverage to exposed areas of skin. Re-apply as necessary
- For those unfamiliar with the product apply a small amount first to ensure no adverse skin reaction
- Do not ingest
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Do not use if pregnant
- Do not apply to children under the age of 2 years old
- Store in a cool place
- When using the Creme product, ensure your fingers are as clean as possible to reduce external contamination
- Always fasten the lids after use
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review