The ‘Perfect Partner’ for a low GI diet...Magnesium, Organic Chromium and Choline Supplement for Horses.
TRIM provides a range of important nutrients to correct low or inadequate levels in the rations of horses and ponies on weight reducing, low calorie diets.
- Magnesium to support metabolic function and glucose utilisation in body cells where diets are low in magnesium.
- Organic chromium has a role in the regulation of glucose metabolism. (Chromium is known as the ‘Glucose Tolerance Factor’ in relation to insulin response)
- Choline and manganese have a role in the metabolism of fats.
- TRIM also contains a range of other selected vitamins which have a role in glucose metabolism.
- Also contains Vitamin C which is involved in the natural body synthesis of carnitine which has a role in the metabolism and breakdown of fats in the body, as well as to supplement Vitamin C as an antioxidant in tissues where natural liver synthesis from glucose may not be as efficient on a low GI diet.
TRIM can be used to supplement low GI diets based on soaked hay, as well as to top-up low GI prepared feeds where the full recommended feeding rate is not provided and additional soaked hay is fed to provide bulk and gut fill for ‘calorie’ control and weight reduction.
Pack Sizes: 1.4 kg, 4.0kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
Make 4 interest-free payments of $32.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
More From This Category
Make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.