Designed to give Dressage, Show-Jumping or Eventing horses the vitamins and trace-minerals they need to train and perform to their best!
Cell-Perform™ contains a balanced, comprehensive base of vitamins and trace-minerals, with added bone minerals for the support of bone density in competition horses. It includes extra organic selenium and vitamin E as antioxidants for muscle function and recovery when training and competing regularly and additional iron (chelated for safety) for blood replenishment after strenuous exercise. These special micro-nutrients help to promote stamina, strength, robust movement and impulsion, so competition horses can step up to the next level and meet the demands of Dressage, Show-Jumping, Eventing or other competitive horse disciplines.
Cell-Perform™ contributes bone minerals and trace-minerals, many in organic or ‘chelated’ form, including additional organic selenium, chromium and iron, as well as a full range of stability protected vitamins, which have essential roles in metabolic function during exercise.
Each Supplet® pellet in the 5 Supplet® blend contains only compatible nutrient groups to help maintain optimum potency and benefit, eliminating sift-out, dust and sludging in the feed, or blow away from outdoor feed tubs, which is a problem with powders and liquids.
Cell-Perform contains a blend of 5 separate colour-coded, cold-pressed Supplet pellets
- White Supplet Pellets – contribute calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin A&D for bones and joints.
- Brown Supplet Pellets – provide a full range of trace-minerals, many in organic ‘chelated’ form for optimum uptake, including fully organic selenium and chromium, for blood and muscles.
- Golden-Yellow Supplet Pellets – all essential vitamins for normal appetite, vitality and optimum metabolic function.
- Black Iron Supplet Pellets - extra iron, Vitamin B12 and folic acid to ensure adequate intake for the blood.
- Pink Vitamin E and Selenium Supplet pellets - supplements Vitamin E and organic selenium as antioxidants to help ensure normal muscle function and strength.
Handy Hint: Cell-Perform is a suitable to make up shortfalls in the diet where the full recommended amount of prepared feed is not fed and additional grains, such as oats, barley or corn, are added to boost energy levels. As a guideline, for every extra 1kg of grain added, add 15g (1/3 scoopful) of Cell-Perform. Use half of this dose for competition ponies (250-300kg body weight)