Fantastic Top Line and Lean Muscle Developer
Recommended by renowned equine vet Dr Jennifer Stewart, of Stewart Veterinary Services.
A quality Whey Protein and nutrient enriched dietary supplement, specially formulated to supply high levels of Branched Chain Amino Acids to maximise muscle growth and condition of the horse.
Suitable for racehorses, performance horses, broodmares, stallions, young horses, aged horses and horses recovering from illness.
EquinActiv Sculpt is an easily absorbed and digested nutritional supplement containing Whey Protein Isolate, Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s), Flaxseed, and vitamins and minerals critical for growth, muscle mass, feed utilisation and appetite stimulation. Results can be visible in as little as 10 – 14 days.
EquinActiv Sculpt can assist with:
- Development of Top Line
- Increase of muscle mass, not fat
- Repair and recovery of muscles
- Overall strength, endurance and integrity of muscles
Benefits of EquinActiv Sculpt:
- Helps to increase the protein content in muscle fibres for a dramatic increase in lean body mass.
- Includes high levels of equine essential amino acids Arginine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan and Valine, plus other non-essential amino acids.
- Includes Flaxseed which provides essential Omega-3 fatty acids for support of a healthy coat and the immune system.
- Includes vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin E and Zinc, essential for antioxidant protection and muscle health.
- Supports gut health, which is vital to balancing immune function.
- Supports rapid muscle and skeletal growth experienced by young horses.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy in broodmares.
- Supports optimal recovery and adaptation from accidents, injuries and surgery.
Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein, Maltodextrin, Flaxseed , Vitamin E, Maize Fibre, Zinc Oxide, Flavour
With the addition of specially blended vitamins and minerals to help support ultimate health.
EquinActiv Sculpt does not contain fillers and is manufactured using quality human grade ingredients.
Directions for Use:
15g (1/2 scoopful) for each 100kg bodyweight. Mix into feed, or alternatively mix with luke warm water and administer by syringe over the tongue. EquinActiv Sculpt is recommended for use shortly after exercise, however it can be included in either the morning or night feed if preferred.
For optimum results, use daily for 10 - 14 days in intervals every 3 – 4 weeks. Alternatively, EquinActiv Sculpt can also be used in two week intervals with EquinActiv ImPulse.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN OWNED. This product is blended in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
Supplements should not replace a balanced diet. The directions for use should be used as a guide only. If in doubt, consult a veterinarian or equine nutritionist for further information.
Become a friend of EquinActiv Australia on Facebook at www.facebook.com/equinactiv.australia
OTT Standardbred "Vancelots Legacy" after four months on Sculpt - Follow his progress on Facebook
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.