Electrolyte imbalances and dehydration due to sweat loss can occur during training, racing, competition and travel in all performance horses.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
- Horses prior to, during and after travel.
- Performance horses following sweat loss.
- “Tucked-up” horses – showing signs of dehydration.
- During hot weather.
- Rehydration after illness or diarrhoea.
- During period of excessive stress.
Each 60mL syringe contains:
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||100mg||Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||7.5mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)||120mg||Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)||28mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||360mg||Vitamin B12 (Cyanacobalamin)||0.81mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate)||160mg|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- In performance horses: Give 30mL (half a syringe) after competition or after arriving home from the race. If given before a race or competition, please check with relevant authorities.
- Endurance exercise: 30-60mL can be administered directly over the tongue, during a ride or at check points, provided water is available or offered immediately. Give 60mL on completion of the event and 30mL on consecutive two mornings after the event.
- Travelling horses: Hot weather or long distances: 30mL-60mL over tongue with water provided 30-60 minutes prior to travel. Repeat every 3-4 hours during travelling and again on arrival as required.
60mL syringe (2x30mL doses for average horse*) in a display box of 15 units.
* Based on 500 kg horse in moderate work
Store below 25ºC (Air conditioning). Protect from freezing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.