BB Formula - a unique rice bran oil extract emulsion manufactured in the USA (known as Body Builder in the USA).
A feed supplement for horses all performance horses, administered orally and excellent for horses of all ages, with no prohibited substances. A rice bran oil extract, a unique specially formulated emulsified liquid concentrate resulting in enhanced absorption. Contains the finest and purest form of the Japanese rice bran extract available on the market today. Manufactured and fully imported from the USA. Endorsed worldwide by leading horsemen, racing stables and studs.
BB Formula is being used with great success extensively throughout USA, New Zealand and in Australia by Group One winning trainers such as:
Joe Janiak, trainer of Takeover Target:
'Over the past 3 years I have supplemented Takeover Target's feeding program with BB Formula, since hearing outstanding reports about the product. I thoroughly recommend the use of BB Formula to greatly assist horses reaching their full potential, throughout the rigours of a racing campaign.'
- All natural.
- Highly palatable.
- High in digestible energy.
- Contains naturally high levels of antioxidants.
- The natural source of gamma-oryzanol.
- Excellent hair coat conditioner.
- Improves body condition.
- Useful for adding sheen to the hair coat.
- High in digestible energy and will add calories to the diet without extra bulk.
- Rice Bran Oil is excellent for improving the body condition of horses, especially those that are unable or unwilling to consume more feed.
- One gallon of rice bran oil is equivalent to the oil content of approximately 36 pounds of rice bran.
- Natural antioxidants, notably various forms of vitamin E and oryzanols are present in significant levels.
- The antioxidant property of vitamin E helps to maintain cell membrane structure, red blood cell stability and capillary blood vessel integrity. Furthermore, the more active the cell (e.g. muscle cells), the greater is the risk of tissue damage if vitamin E is limiting. Hence, vitamin E helps prevent muscle damage, inflammation and "tying-up" in horses. Another important function of vitamin E is its role in maximizing the immune function.
- Besides having an antioxidative function, gamma-oryzanol is listed in The Merck Index (12th ed., 1996) as an anti-ulcerative. Therefore, Rice Bran Oil may also reduce the incidence or severity of gastric ulcers.
- Safe alternative for horses refusing to consume other vegetable oils.
- Provides the benefits without most of the disadvantages of rice bran.
- Less bulky
- More palatable than rice bran.
- Rice Bran Oil produces no digestive disturbances, while rice bran can occasionally cause digestive upset in horses.
- Avoids imbalances of other nutrients. Rice bran oil contains negligible amounts of calcium or phosphorus. Rice bran on the other hand, can contain either a high level of phosphorus and little calcium, or high phosphorus and very high calcium depending on the manufacturer. The amount of phosphorus or calcium in rice bran has the potential to significantly alter the calcium/phosphorus balance in the total diet.
- performance horses, such as endurance horses, 3-day eventers, racehorses and others.
- conditioning horses for sale or show.
- improving hair coat or body condition.
Dosage: 15ml daily
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Equine Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.74 fortnightly and receive your order now.